Annual maintenance and cleaning of your gas fireplace is important to ensure it operates efficiently and safely.
Our service professionals have experience inspecting all makes and models of gas fireplaces to ensure they are operating properly.
A standard maintenance visit includes:
- Visually checking log placement
- Checking for loose glass fronts (on direct vents)
- Removing all dust or debris
- Cleaning glass (if any)
- Removing logs and cleaning/inspecting the combustion chamber area
- Verifying proper startup and good flame pattern
- Checking gas pressures and cleaning flame sensor (if any)
- Replacing remote batteries (if any)
- Inspecting the outer condition of chimney vent enclosures and flashings
- Checking for blockages within the vent