Out of an abundance of caution due to the current state of the country, we have made the decision to limit our scheduling for at least the next 2 weeks.
- Beginning 3/21/2020 9pm EST, we will be assisting all clients in emergency/medical situations as priority.
- We will continue to offer all ESSENTIAL services such as heat & air conditioning system replacements, air quality management services, and the like.
- We are following strict sanitizing guidelines with our employee uniforms, tools & service vehicles. Our employees will be outfitted with gloves, masks & portable negative air/uv scrubber technology while working in your home.
- We will also be offering paperless/touchless payment & invoicing for added safety measures.
- Certain previously scheduled non-emergency appointments will be rescheduled for a future date.
To our elderly and immunocompromised clients in Four Seasons and all other communities:
If you are in a situation where you need assistance for anything, such as a lack of food, transportation, medication pick ups, etc., we are here to help you.
Please reach out to us at any time and we can assist you.
JP & Jennifer Schmidt